MONDAY, JUNE 3RD | 6:30PM-7:30PM
With today’s hectic schedules, the last thing we want to do is wake up extra early to put on a full face of makeup. When it comes to simple beauty, a makeup application can be achieved in just 5 minutes! Join us in learning about time-saving products, tools and techniques, how to keep a makeup bag minimal, and “on-the-go” options. Attendees receive a goodie bag with complimentary products relative to the demonstration as well as a class recap (in both text and video format) emailed to them post-demonstration. This will help guests re-create the looks at home on their own!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
– Someone who is always “on the go”.
– A “makeup minimalist” (only owns a few products).
– Someone who doesnt typically wear makeup, but needs a few tips for a rare occasion.
– Demonstrate the “bones” of a makeup application: The key products that can be multi-purpose, have long shelf lives, and take little time to apply.
– Construct the ideal “makeup minimalist” beauty bag. Toss expired and unused items, generate the smallest collection with the largest pay-off, and how to prioritize tools.
– Simplify and prioritize techniques for initial application as well as “on-the-go” touch ups.
*This is a Demonstration Class (not hands-on), where the looks are performed live of a face model. Attendants are welcome and encouraged to bring a notepad and pen to take valuable notes during the class.
TICKETS ARE $35. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. SEATING IS LIMITED.
REGISTER BY TUESDAY, MAY 28TH FOR ADDITIONAL FREE EYESHADOW OF CHOICE.
*Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another class or service/product. Tickets CAN be transferred to another person to attend in your place for specified class you signed up for. If you are unable to attend (or find someone to attend in your place) the makeup product and class recap will still be redeemable for you at the studio for 7 days after the class date. If product is not claimed after 7days, it will be donated to our annual philanthropic “Beauty Egg Hunt” for Look Good Feel Better.